- Artistic concept: Martin Sjardijn (Hollab) and Robert M. Topman ( retired psychologist, Leiden University).
- Coaching and technical support: Hollab
- Scientific background of this project: Robert M. Topman
- Counseling the procrastinator in academic settings. University of Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands; July 5-6, 2001; (pdf file)
- Digital coaching and beyond. 'Counseling the Procrastinator in Academic Settings; 3rd Biennial Conference' August 4 & 5, 2003
- 4th Bi-Annual Conference, Roehampton University, London, UK, July 25-26, 2005
- Digital Coaching of Procrastinators in Academic Settings (2004). In: Counseling The Procrastinator in Academic Settings. Schouwenburg, H. C., Lay, C. H., Pychyl, T. A., & Ferrari, J. R. (Eds.). APA Books.
- Procrastination Research Group
- Language advice: Geraldine O'Connor